This week end my "little" cousin was in London visiting so as I do with all my sisters we went on a Saturday afternoon shopping spree. I always love taking my girls shopping and it's also a great chance for me to see what's in the shops and sometimes bag something of my own! We hit the road and found some fab things in Oasis (leopard print jacket), KG (navy blue glitter ballerinas) and much more.. Here's a little diary of our day out.
OUR FAVOURITE BUYS:
TIPS WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING:
- Wear easy to get-off/put-on clothes and shoes
- Avoid sunglasses, scarf or accessories you can forget in the changing rooms
- Always wear a little make up (changing room mirrors/lighting can be unforgiving)
- Wear an across-body bag so you are hands free
- Stop shopping half an hour before you get too tired... cloudy thinking is no good
- Don't overthink things.. you can always try at home and return later!