WIT Search

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Maxi skirt


From the moment I saw this pocketed maxi skirt at the GAP s/s press day last year I knew it had to be mine. Since then I've featured it in my April shoot, tweeted about it when it finally hit the stores, wore it as a "going away" outfit the day after my wedding and rocked it virtually every day during my all-White honey moon. Now it's time to make it work in my everyday wardrobe, so I'm pairing it with military green T-shirt and leather jacket for a rock'n roll feel.

Whistles leather jacket, COS T-shirt, my husbands belt, GAP skirt, River Island sandals and Chanel bag.

3 comments:

gabry said...

mi piace tutto. riesci ad essere sempre perfetta. brava

Lucy said...

LOVE your skirt, so good. :)

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Veebers said...

Adore this look! Would love to see some of your honeymoon style sweetie! And where are you...no updates for a week, tsk tsk ;-) Missing your blogging!! Veebers x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...