WIT Search

Monday 17 May 2010

Where WIT happens..



Here's a little peak into WIT's headquarters: my wardrobe. I share a very little space with my boyfriend so I have to be very tidy and organised. The key is being able to see everything that I have,  pictures on shoe boxes are not just there cause they look pretty! Everything has it's place and all hanging clothes are arranged by colour, this way I could literally get dressed with my eyes closed. I regularly edit out anything that I don't wear and have a seasonal wardrobe change-over, this way I keep a fresh eye on all my clothes.



My wardrobe is a modular style from Ikea- you can buy rails, draws and shelves and build your custom made wardrobe

 Petit Bateau breton top, Miu Miu skirt, Prada belt, Zara sandals 

2 comments:

The Last Miaow said...

Fantastic blog! And your wardrobe looks impeccable. If only I could live up to those standards... x

WIT said...

I know you "The Last Miaow" and you have an AAAAmazing wardrobe!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...