WIT Search

Friday 9 September 2011

Coloured denim


I loved coloured jeans, but it took me a while to find a "grown up" way of wearing them without ending up looking like a teenager. So today I thought I would wear my new J Brand for FNO limited edition, coated shocking pink jeans the WIT way. I find they work best with a simple grey or white t-shirt, a sharp tailored blazer, killer heels and a grown up bag. I have a day off today and I'm heading to town to look for some fashion week outfits. Come on twitter to see if Im having any luck! @WITblog

Balenciaga blazer, AA tshirt, J Brand jeans, French Connection pumps, YSL bag


For each sale of this J Brand for FNO design, 100% of the net proceeds will go to the NYC Aids Found in the NY Community Trust- so a good cause too!

Here are some more coloured jeans I love... Red is obviously a WIT favourite




And here are some of my favourite pumps to wear them with

1) Kurt Geiger £180


2) Sam Edelman leopard print courts £155




,

4 comments:

highvoltage said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES! Had some but the damn heel broke!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE red jeans, I'm dying for those J Brand ones... In a weird way I think they're kind of classic (for really bright pants anyway!).

Style Souk said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

I see the J Brand's worn with one of your (beloved!) Breton tops and ballet flats, too.

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

WIT said...

Good call! I've forgotten a bit about my breton tops- gotta get them back out x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...