WIT Search

Saturday 17 September 2011

Second day at London Fashion Week with MyWardrobe.com

This London Fashion week I've teamed up with one of my favourite online stores, MyWardrobe.com and chose my favourite must-buys to wear with my everyday wardrobe. So in the next few days come and see my recommendations and what I've hand picked to wear for the shows.



Second day at fashion week and I am wearing... a butter soft McQ black leather skirt teamed with a crisp white T-shirt and the all-important trench, finished off with this irresistible navy Mulberry bag, Assya coin pendant necklace and my hot pink Rupert Sanderson pumps. I love this look because it combines a little bit of cool with classic wardrobe staples, which is always my favourite way to dress.


Banana Republic trench, Topshop T-shirt, McQ leather skirt, Rupert Sanderson pumps, Assya necklace, Mulberry Tillie bag.





Have a look at more great buys on MyWardrobe.com




 


Throughout the day come on twitter to see what's happening at the shows @WITblog

7 comments:

ANTO said...

WOW THAT BAG! I WANT IT!!

Rose f said...

DOES THIS MEAN THAT LEATHER SKIRTS ARE BACK? WHAT ABOUT MY VINTAGE (80s)"LONGUETTE" ONES:CAN I WEAR THEM? HOW?Thanks,I love yr blog!

Anonymous said...

La borsa รจ bellissimaaaaa!!!!! Sassi

Anonymous said...

Love your look!!!! Brava MIss T

Corinne said...

love your blog, you look stunning, always!

Amanda said...

this is really gorgeous. full of style without the 'fashion victim' element. Love it

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, Wow those shoes, that bag, that coat - so gorgeous xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...