WIT Search

Monday 10 October 2011

All about coats

Every fall all my friends start asking me what I think they should be investing in for the season to come, and every year I tell them how essential it is to have a great selection of coats. If you think about it (at least in the UK) for a good 6 months is pretty much all you wear! So for the November issue of Red I've dedicated the whole shopping section to this winter essential.  Here's a little peak at some of my favourite pages, including the coat I used for  my shopping opener which is my favourite.




There is the shoot I did in London with gorgeous model Yfke..







Backstage Collette shooting on the Southbank...


With Dani who did the beautiful make up..


 There is a page dedicate to how to do faux fur the grown-up way...
And much much more in Red this month! 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So many of these coats I love! Love the outdoors shoot with the sheet! x

Evi said...

I couldn't agree more on the importance of good coats. I live in Helsinki, and the weather is such an issue here. It's freezing for well over 6 months of the year, and stylish, warm coats can be really difficult to find.

Thanks for the good ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky you can have many. Here in Moscow it's 5-6 month fur coat season. As it's expensive you really can buy one or two and it's should be one-style-fits-all, from jeans to skirts. This is the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Love how you styled the faux-fur coat. It s so me :) I want that coat! Thanks for sharing, Laura!
X Fatima

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I live in NYC, so unfortunately I can't buy Red Magazine :-(
Please, could you write me the details of Tuesday and Wednesday outfits? I love them!!!

Thank you,
cheers,
Anna

Valeria said...

ciao, Laura! mi sono innamorata del cappottino Ghepardato Mango, sai se Mango spedisce anche in Italia? mi sapresti dire se รจ questo che ho trovato on - line? http://shop.mango.com/IT/p/mango/clothing/coats/animal-print-coat/?id=51000572_06

WIT said...

I've added a link to the Mango coat you can buy online. xx

Anonymous said...

Laura, these posts are so useful! Di questo tipo dovresti pubblicarne anche di piu'! For example, I'm looking for the perfect pair of black mocassins, and/or the perfect pair of black flat boots... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...