WIT Search

Friday 28 October 2011

WIT-Loves...


From now on every last Friday of the month, I want to bring you a designer that you may not have heard of before. These will be smaller business that I love, trust and would recommend to build up your wardrobe, add a little something new or that you should simply know about.  First up for WIT-Loves is the gorgeous Chinti and Parker.  


I absolutely love this brand because of it's simple and chic capsule-wardrobe approach to fashion and it's impeccable fabric quality. I can always trust they will  have beautifully cut T-shirts, soft cashmere jumpers and all the "layerable" pieces I never tire of. Every time I go to their press day I literally want to own everything and live a Chinti life. The ethics and philosophy behind the brand is also a huge bonus for me and a very inspiring concept.  This is a brand for those of you who are looking for simple separates with great quality and durability. Here's a little info about it...


 Today I am wearing a Chinti and Parker  navy cashmere round neck jumper. It is a net-a-porter exclusive and will go on sale mid November.

NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!! Click below


Here are some more of my other Chinti favourites which you can buy online on www.chintiandparker.com  or at Net-a-porter by clicking HERE  



No wonder my style crush loves Chinti too...


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the neon sandals from?

Ronda said...

Il golf รจ meraviglioso!!!! Sara' un mio desiderio di Natale! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Style and quality. And personality. This is exactly what I meant. You're lovely today. And witty.

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where the neon sandals are from too please?

Anonymous said...

http://www.wendyslookbook.com/

Your US counterpart

WIT said...

Neon sandals are from next springs top shop collection x

JUDE said...

love the distressed jeans! quick question - are jeans ripped at both knees TOO distressed? my favourite pair of skinny jeans give at the knees after an hours wear and look ridiculous. i'm thinking of distressing them and slitting the knees... hope to hear your thoughts x

dinkyfin said...

Ahhh.... I'm in love with the dreamy Starry skies jumper ! cosey cashmere,do we really have to wait till November ? x

Sam said...

Hi Laura
I'm a huge fan of your miu miu glitter shoes and I'd love to know where you got the flats that you tweeted about today. Cant find them online!

Lady Fur said...

Stile semplice ed elegante insieme! Complimenti!
www.welovefur.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is a great idea - for the less clued up amongst us, it's a great way to discover new names in fashion!

HMS

Charlotte said...

I love chinti's star sweater!

Katy said...

Wow the star Jumper is so cool and quirky, but basic and classy at the same time (sounds impossible, but...)

Sasha Carloni said...

Check the new range that Chinti and Parker have at Net a Porter, I did it yesterday and I found some cosy and stylish cashmere, OMG I want all of them! ( Should I resist until the star sweater will be launched or should I start shop now? URGH!)

Anonymous said...

Check it out!
http://chintiandparker.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...