I was chatting to a good friend of mine in Italy yesterday and mentioned she should try and look for a fabulous evening dress on The Outnet, but was surprised when she asked me what it was... silly of me because why would she? The Outnet is quite big in the UK/US and for Net-a-porter lovers but most of my friends wouldn't necessairly know a thing about it. So in case you didn't I present you with... The Outnet! It's the outlet version on Net-a-porter with past season stock at discounted prices, so a little bit like the outlets on the net. I've had a little look myself to find 10 of the best everyday buys below £150- here they are and I hope you like them!
Zara coat, Prada belt, Mulberry bag, Top Shop trousers, See by Chloe boots
5- Marni jumper sold out by the time I finished doing my mood board! But here are some more great Marni buys
The Outnet good for:
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Evening and oaccasion wear
- Out of season staple buys like bikinis in the winter and coats in the summer
- Statement shoes that you don't want to spend a fortune on
- That little bit of Isabel Marant you can't afford at full price!
- Sign up for alerts for your favourite designers: stock sell out quickly and is in limited sizes