WIT Search

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Good things come to those who wait...


It's one of my favorite days of the year, when that crisp white envelope with a red sole lands on my desk and I know it's Christian Louboutin sample sale time! Sample sales are one of the biggest perks of working in fashion, some of them are really worth the early wake up calls and long ques (I've cued in the snow for Louboutin before and got up at 5am for a Chanel one years ago- yes they are that good). Every year I go a little mad, but with a baby on the way I made the decision I would allow myself only one pair. You'll be surprised to know that I stuck to my decision and bought just what I was searching: a fabulous pair black leather killer heels. I won't be wearing them any time soon, but when I do I will rock them with pride!


Here are my beauties, currently displayed in my bedroom for a little daily admiration. Soon I will put them in a small trunk where I'm collecting all the new clothes and accessories I can't wear until after my pregnancy. I love saving things for the future!


 I will wear them with rolled up denim and a cashmere sweater or a cool cropped pant and white shirt. It's a real kinky shoe so it needs to be dressed down with cool separates and trousers

 J.Crew cropped torusers and oversize knits are my faveorite



 

Similar lace up heels


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, it's an orgasmic shoe!!!!!Mister Louboutin knows how to empower women!!Can't wait to see your outfit:)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Horrible and vulgar. Definitely inelegant.

Anonymous said...

speriamo ti vadano anche dopo il bebé! io dopo la gravidanza avevo un numero in più!

Jo said...

Wow wow wow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...