WIT Search

Monday 26 January 2015

Cosy Monday


Ever since I bought my Topshop ripped trousers in October, I haven't stopped wanting to wear them mainly because they are so comfortable. There are days where I just can't bare feeling restricted and Mondays are often one of those days! I'm pairing them with a winter white knit, mine is from Banana Republic and it has sold out but they have a very similar style from Mango at £19.99! and my J. Crew kitten heels - again, I've worn them to death because they are so comfortable. Today I am spending the day at the office getting ready for tomorrow's working special of The ICONS Update - it will be a bumper issue as we go "offline" for a week to do some essential maintenance work to the website. We have a few surprises up our sleeves so watch this space... Oh! I'm wearing this shade of lipstick today - it's called Jenna!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...