WIT Search

Monday 12 January 2015

WIT sale picks worth bagging now


I've had a bit of a sale trawl myself this weekend and despite not allowing myself to buy anything, I couldn't help but make a wish list of amazing items that, given the chance... My favourite J.Crew T-shirts and an Etoile Isabel Marant top I've been eyeing up are all at 50% off. Then there's Tabitha Simmons shoes... Paula Cademartori bag... and even an amazing tweed Isabel Marant jacket that would be such a forever wardrobe staple.. I don't know how I managed to resist!  I also noticed that quite a few things that I own are now on sale, including the J.Crew trousers I wore back in September at the store opening (and today) and the chunky knit ribbed green sweater I bought before Christmas. Here's what made my top 12 wish list..

Clockwise from the top

Isabel Marant top was £265 now £95 64% off

J.Crew ribbed sweater was £98 now £68

Tabitha Simmons were £385 now £192 50% off

Paula Cademartori was £730 now £365 50% off

Stella McCartney dress was £1795 now £500 72% off

Alexander Wang jumper was £495 now £195 61%off

Isabel Marant Etoile sweater was £200 now £80 60%off

Isabel Marant Etoile jacket was £255 now £95 63% off

J.Crew pants were £475 now £237

J.Crew top was £98 now £49

J.Crew stripe top was £50 now £25

J.Crew T-shirt was £32.50 now £26

3 comments:

Tanya Jackson said...

Laura, could you please tell me where your navy jumper is from? (the one you're wearing) Love it! Many thanks, Tanya

Kate said...

Just bought the Isabel Marant top...SO excited for it to turn up! x

Poetryman said...

I like your look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...