WIT Search

Monday 25 January 2016

The comfort of an oversize jumper

Mango sunglasses, Acne jumper, Isabel Marant Etoile scarf, Joseph leggings, LK Bennett shoes, YSL bag
Very quick one today as I get ready for a beyond busy week this week. As of tomorrow I'm taking you with me to Paris fr 48hours and towards the end of the week we shall be packing for warmer climates together. This jumper is keeping me warm on this sunny but cold day in London and what a brilliant buy it was from last season - totally addicted to Acne jumpers since + resuscitating and old handbag favourite, do you remember the YSL Muse!? It was my first ever designer bag I bought with my first paid job as an assistant.   Happy Monday to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh I love an over sized jumper. xx

www.assessorise.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...