WIT Search

Monday 29 February 2016

New season flats: what's old, and always good, and new and a bit cool


I'm starting the scrape the barrel on outfit inspiration and don't want to bore you with another pair of maternity jeans ;-) so today let's talk about shoes!! Which coincidentally is one of the only things of my body I can still show that are not altered by pregnancy. The weather is starting to get a bit better and consequently I've taken my Isabel Marant lace ups to the front of my wardrobe + bought a new pair of Whistles ones that will be my all-black version. 


Petro bought a pair of Gucci loafers that I'm slightly envious of and also made me think about a new generation of 'cool' and comfortable shoes that would totally update your jeans and would be the only thing I would have the confidence to buy right now, and wear in the next few months. Old or new, here are the shoes I'm loving at the moment. 




1) J.Crew £158 

2) Sam Eldeman £120  

3) Whistles £115 


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these shoes, really cute!
Bebe coupons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...