WIT Search

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Grown up leggings


Let's face it, I'm in my very late twenties, and I can only give leggings another few years, before I start looking inappropriate. In the mean time, I am riding the wave, and sporting my new cargo  pocket legging, and smartening it up with a classic tailored blazer. And when it comes to investing in a pair of smart leggings, the best ones are from Theory for cotton, and Joseph for wool styles.

Balenciaga blazer, Cos T-shirt, Prada boots, Top Shop leggings (in store now)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very late twenties i like your look!!!!!!!!! classy and sexy!!! Miss T

Anonymous said...

Love these leggings-I am off to buy some . Looking Good! CL

BALLET NEWS said...

Loving the look - and I'm sure you can carry off leggings for a while yet !

Daphne said...

loving the blog Laura can't wait to see the 'townie does country' look at whitedale! lots of love xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...