I mentioned it yesterday, and I thought I would dedicate today's WIT to my favorite spring time shoe: ballerinas. Here are some of my all time favorites, and a brake down on where I (very specifically) shop for my essentials: simple leather, quilted patent, jeweled, metallic, skins and studded.
- Every day- Russell & Bromley's don't stretch and are very comfortable. I live in my four pairs and they last a very long time. Thier black quilted style is my favorite. Jimmy Choo do rubber soled ones, and that's a plus.
- Precious- Miu Miu have the best jeweled ones, and so worth investing on.
- Give status to any outfit- a Chanel pair. Oh the power of that CC...
- Wouldn't know the difference between Designer and High Street- Zara.
- Chic- Tory Burch.
- One hit wonders- New Look and Primark, because sometimes I don't want to spend hundreads of pounds on a pair of pink fluorescent flats, but I still just gotta have them to go with my khaki's...
Some of my favorite pairs, from Chanel to Primark
On the run with a favorite: black suede with gold studs from Russell & Bromely
Miu Miu leather jacket, Anya Hindmarch bag, Mango jeans, R&B ballerinas.