WIT Search

Thursday 25 March 2010

It's a busy life and it's done in ballerinas


I mentioned it yesterday, and I thought I would dedicate today's WIT to my favorite spring time shoe: ballerinas. Here are some of my all time favorites, and a brake down on where I (very specifically) shop for my essentials: simple leather, quilted patent, jeweled, metallic, skins and studded.
  • Every day- Russell & Bromley's don't stretch and are very comfortable. I live in my four pairs and they last a very long time. Thier black quilted style is my favorite. Jimmy Choo do rubber soled ones, and that's a plus.
  • Precious- Miu Miu have the best jeweled ones, and so worth investing on. 
  • Give status to any outfit- a Chanel pair. Oh the power of that CC...
  • Wouldn't know the difference between Designer and High Street- Zara.
  • Chic- Tory Burch.
  • One hit wonders- New Look and Primark, because sometimes I don't want to spend hundreads of pounds on a pair of pink fluorescent flats, but I still just gotta have them to go with my khaki's... 

Some of my favorite pairs, from Chanel to Primark







On the run with a favorite: black suede with gold studs from Russell & Bromely



Miu Miu leather jacket, Anya Hindmarch bag, Mango jeans, R&B ballerinas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the ballerinas!!! beautiful and comfy... my style!!! Miss T

Anonymous said...

Just purchased a pair of leopard print flats...so excited!!!! Nanny

Ali said...

this leather jacket is sooo stunning - do you know of any good high street alternatives?

WIT said...

Ciao Amina.. I think Walis did something similar this winter? Could still be in the sale section.. but you may need to wait for A/W to reach the shops for a good alternative. Check Wallis, may be worth it. x

Ali said...

thanks - i had a look but only had a leather tshirt. will keep an eye out on new season. i did find this one on yoox which i quite like http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=1767062_37_13_LF_-1&tskay=B84CE7A2&cod10=59114913WB&sts=dreambox80&areaid=74&id_code=1932718_37_5_WB_-1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...