WIT Search

Monday 29 March 2010

An ode to leopard print


I love an injection of leopard print to a casual outfit, be it in a clutch, a skinny belt or a fabulous pair of shoes, especially clashed with a hint of stripe. However, animal print can be tricky, either too flashy or cheap looking, so I stay away from anything more than a great accessory. Today I am keeping it simple with skinny jeans, T-shirt and leather jacket. My ankle boots are from ASOS, and are a great high street version of the celebrated Christian Louboutin ones. 

Whistles leather jacket, Gap skinny jeans and scarf, Asos ankle boots.

Some other great finds available now
  Pretty Ballerina pumps Mulberry clutch My ASOS boots


My biggest shopping regret is not buying this amazing Jospeh leopard print coat last season.. can't bare to think about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will bu these booties!

Anonymous said...

Olivia's style..eheheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...