WIT Search

Monday 11 April 2011

Banana pants

I got these Banana Republic trousers back in October at the Spring/Summer press day and I've been dying to wear them since. Spring seems to have arrived in England and today's sunny weather is perfect to show them off. I'm wearing them with bejewelled heels and a lightweight camisole and will throw over it my black leather biker jacket.

Chinti and Parker blouse, Banana Republic trousers, Zara shoes and Illamasqua orange nail polish did at the week end ;-)

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Love it! What underwear do you have on under the shirt? I have one similar, very sheer, and have no idea what to wear under it as you can see ever bra I have tried with it! Xx

Unknown said...

oh laura, these pants are to die for! i love this outfit! :)

la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love your watch so much - may I ask what it is?

WIT said...

Hi girls! Sorry for the late replies.. as usual, things have been manic! Re the question abut underwear: just a regular flesh tone bra that goes totally unnoticed. My wwatch is a vintage Rolex, it was my Mum's x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura - I shall have to start scouring vintage shops for a similar one. I love it. And how fabulous that you got it from your Mum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...