WIT Search

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Pajama trousers


No, I'm not actually wearing pajama trousers! By definition PJ pants are relaxed in the fit, must be worn a little low slung, come in a silky fabric and are the epitome of comfort. I bought a pair of Joseph ones a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since, they are my sprint time must have trouser. The ones I'm wearing today are from Zara (in store now) and perfect with flats for the day or heels in the evening.

Top Shop lace top, Zara trousers, Miu Miu flats, Banana Republic trench, Mulberry bag



5 comments:

bags n shoes said...

Love these trousers Laura - what fabric are they? Love the trench too - I have at least 6 but have been eyeing up this one from BR too! nice to see the Mulberry make an appearance again too.

Unknown said...

Outfit originale, ma forse un ankle boot starebbe meglio...
Bellissima la maglia in pizzo!

welovefur said...

I love it
I'm your follower. :=)
Your blog is amazing!!!!
I hope you will follow me www.welovefur.blogspot.com
with love

WIT said...

Kind of an synthetic silk? They are in the wash.. will let you know x

Victoria said...

I love this outfit - the trousers are cool. They're a little bit different and I like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...