WIT Search

Monday 4 April 2011

Mid season staples: the navy blazer


I'm in the midst of a wardrobe swap over and this week I am digging out four "tran-seasonal" must-haves, starting with the navy blazer. Mine is from Balenciaga and one of the best buys I have ever made, but recently I had this Reiss number in the office for a shoot and thought the fabric and cut were excellent given it's price. Wear with denim, t-shirt and flats or over a dress. 

NOTE: always roll the sleeves up for a relaxed, modern look.


Balenciaga blazer, AA t-shirt, Lofli jeans, Chanel bag, Jimmy Choo shoes

10 comments:

beautyparler said...

Reminds me to wear my blue blazer from Massimo Duti...except weather is not co-operating.

Lonely Greenshoe said...

I've just discovered your blog and I loove it!

What about the fake tan you should've talked about?

Baci

White Bazaar said...

I love this look so much! The blazer and jeans look perfect, loving those nude shoes too! x

Siena in Style said...

I love your simple outfit!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

amber lynn said...

love the navy blazer!

Debora said...

This Blazer is Fantastic!!
xoxo
Debora
GIVEAWAY http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-girls.html

Unknown said...

Oggi vesto come te, ma con le mie inseparabili ballerine rosse...
Paola

Anonymous said...

fab jeans!!!

WIT said...

Hi girls! Sorry for the late replies.. as usual, things have been manic! WOW, not a fail... this could be a first!?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Laura, I've just received this Reiss jacket (bought online) and I love it ! Thanks for the recommendation.

I would love some recommendations for dresses, particularly a LBD.

Thanks, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...