WIT Search

Friday 25 November 2011

If you only buy one festive dress this season...




And this is why I love it:

1)  It has long sleeves- I can't do short sleeves or strapless in the winter. Can't bare being pale and I'm always cold..
2) It's flirty and fun! I love the combination of feathers and lace, this dress is fun and flirty but still wearable and grown up
3) It's black- so I can wear it over and over again and won't tire of it- you can never have too many LBD's
4) It's a good length- you can wear it with high heels or dress it down with a pair of pretty flats and the lengths is still flattering on shorties like me
5) It comes at a fair price- for the quality and wear I'm going to get out of it it comes at an affordable price
6) It's a no brainer kind-of-dress - it just looks great as it is, no need to accessorize, think of things to wear it with, just slip it on and feel fabulous! ;-)

(but apparently it's sold out on the website so I've found more at John Lewis by clicking HERE)


P.S Here I am with my Turkey last night ;-) 



8 comments:

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Molto carino questo abito. Baci Marcella

the taupe said...

Stunning. You just did a great job of convincing me that I need just one more LBD.

Absolutely agree about sleeves being a must for this time of year - I feel very exposed without them.

Anonymous said...

Can't find it on the website :(

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! looks like it maybe sold out on whistles website...but I just found it on john lewis :-)

Anonymous said...

pazzesco!! mmmhh anche il pollo!! ahaha
i'm doing a christmas giveaway! it will be great if you'll partecipate!

www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com

ilaria said...

Laura stai benissimo! Beautiful ;)

gabry said...

e le scarpe che indossi?? favolose

Veebers said...

Gorge! I would look ridic in it though lol! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...