WIT Search

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Parka-kind-of-weather

Today I am out on press days most of the day. It is rainy and grey so all I want to wear is my warm GAP parka and hide under my big fur hood! I love parkas and here are a few styling tips I would suggest:

1- Be creative: belt it up with a glitter or neon belt
2- Pull up the sleeves to show a bit of a dotty or stripe sleeve  from underneath
3- Go for classic greens rather than funny colours- it works best in it's classic colour 
4- Don't be afraid to wear it over a smart dress, it makes any outfit look cool and modern


1. Dorothy Perkins £65





Also love this Whistles one..





3 comments:

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Io l'ho appena acquistato mi piace un sacco. Baci Marcella

Lela Seaseight Design said...

Posso permettermi di aggiungere un link?

Anche il Parka di Twenty8Twelve di Sienna Miller รจ molto bello!

si trova qui: http://www.verdementashop.it/parka-wilson.html

A te piace?

Anonymous said...

I love our blog and these parkas look lovely BUT the Jigsaw one is part of the kid's range.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...