WIT Search

Tuesday 22 April 2014

How to wear a colour pop skirt


Just add a J.Crew  Tippi sweater, and if you are investing in one for the first time start with a grey, then black or navy and then try for a colour (I went for red). The Tippi is an essential building block for your wardrobe, it is literally the T-shirt of knitwear and you will wear it with everything. It's got the perfect crew neck (looks great with necklaces or none), arm flattering 3/4 length sleeves and comes in the most gorgeous colour selection. Also the weight is perfect for in-between seasons (aka in the UK all year around!)


Flash back - with Jenna Lyons and this very same outfit in May last year.


7 comments:

Pan said...

Hi gorgeous laura,
What colour grey is your jumper? Your right about the wide colour collection. Just looked and theres 3 types of grey.
Amy xxxx

Hekku said...

After all you've written about the Tippi I have no choice but to buy at least a couple of them when I visit New York in a few week!

Unknown said...

Is the colour of the sweater heather dove, as it's the only grey like one I can see?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey
I love your shoes!!! amazing!!
Thank you alix
www.blushandbeyond.net

Jane said...

Love this jumper but hate buying things without being able to try on. What size do you have (and what Uk size are you?) I am a size 12 - would I take a medium? Any advice gratefully received

Natasha said...

I'm now the happy owner of 3 Tippis soley because you've recommended them so highly. They are SUCH great jumpers. Jane, I'm a UK 10-12 and I go for a medium.

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...