WIT Search

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Head to toe in High Street


I buy and wear a lot of High Street, but I tend to mix it in with designer pieces that give the overall look a more expensive feel. I often wear a high street dress with a pair of designer shoes or a great coat with a an expensive bag, it's how I like (and can afford) to dress and I actually find it more fun. Over the years I found some great pieces from the likes of New Look, Top Shop and French Connection that I still love and covet today, some of which I'm wearing today. My New Look blazer was a total gem that I bought at least three years ago, when I wore it in the office for the first time everyone thought is was Etoile and went out to buy one. Same thing goes for my Top Shop fringed boots, I recently spotted them on a very stylish Net a Porter employee that said she bought them after seeing them on WIT. Come back tomorrow to see a special post dedicated to the great British High Street with some of my favourite buys available now but that you will love forever.  

1 comment:

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Great jacket Laura. I agree mix and match higher end and high street and you can't go wrong. I literally grabbed a classic black boucle cardi/jacket and black faux fur 'snood' in New Look yesterday, they are lovely. I missed out on the Topshop boots though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...