WIT Search

Sunday 21 September 2014

See you tomorrow!


I've managed to tame the flu virus that made me stay in bed most of last week and I'm back ready for our shopping evening tomorrow for Vogue Fashion Night Out! To get ready for the night take at my little L.K. Bennett interview on The Edit and go back to my post last week to see what this evening promises...

 
Today I'm wearing my favourite Stella McCartney white shirt with some of the items I've chosen for your L.K. Bennett capsule wardrobe raffle prize: Leather Effect Skinny Trouser £175 with Suede Point Toe Court Shoe £160 and my super chic work bag Kelly Printed Leather Large Winged Tote £245.


Tuesday 23 September
L.K.Bennett
31 Brook Street, W1K 4HF

 6.30-9pm
 Hashtags for the night:
#LKBFROW #FNO #WEARINGITTODAY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...