WIT Search

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Six of the best strappy sandals

www.wearingittoday.co.uk
DAY Birger top, Zara trousers, Tila March bag, Isabel Marant shoes
I have a little bit of an obsession with strappy lace up shoes at the moment - anything from my Aquazurra pointy flats and my Isabel Marant ballerinas,  to my Mango strappy leather sandals and Gianvito Rossi suede heels. Weather you wear them with rolled up chinos (like I'm doing today) or any of your summer dresses, this summer it is the one thing you must invest in. Here are some of my favourites for all budgets and "heel capability" ;-)

Mango £19.99

Isabel Marant £270

Gianvito Rossi £515

Isabel Marant £350

Office Shoes £75

Boden £89

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, Love, LOVE the Boden ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...