WIT Search

Sunday 4 April 2010

Weather emergency? Cardigan to the rescue


This was certainly not the fabulous outfit I'd planned for Easter day in the  roman countryside... but bad weather calls for desperate measures and I had to root through my suitcase for an alternative to my billowing floral dress (sigh!). I always pack a boyfriend style, cashmere cardigan no matter where I go. It can be thrown over dresses and trousers, worn belted or opened, in some cases it can even substitute a jacket and it's a great device to dress down an evening frock. The cardi is one of my wardobe staples, another Hall Of Fame item and a holiday packing essential. And now i'm off to feed the tea-cup pigs...

Gap gra cashmere cardigan, Cos stripy T-shirt, Jospeh silk trousers, R&B ballerinas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...