WIT Search

Sunday 19 September 2010

LFW day Three and... t-WIT-er!


Oh yes, I've joined the club and you can now follow WIT to see what inspires the life and work of a fashion editor. This week I am twitting from London Fashion Week with behind the scene pics, my favorite people and looks. Follow WIT on @WITblog 

P.S the bag I am wearing is my ultimate OBSESSION- so far nothing in my life has come close to the love I have for a Chanel 2.55 but Constance (that's the name of the Hermes bag) has come to challenge my love...



Petit Bateau sweatshirt, Joseph fur gilet, Cos trousers, YSL grey belt, French Connection courts, Hermes bag

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

รจ tornato george...dopo la vacanza estiva!!! welcome back,anto

Meera said...

You're looking smokin'! I definitely agree with you about the bag choices! The 2.55 and the Hermes Constance are up there in the almighty hall of fame! Love your look today. Hope you're enjoying LFW & welcome to Twitter! x

Anonymous said...

How much was this bag? I neeeeeeed it now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...