WIT Search

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Presenting Mint Velvet


Since I was working at Mint Velvet yesterday,  I thought today I would introduce the brand and wear one of my favorite dresses form their A/W collection.  Mint Velvet is all about relaxed, everyday style: easy dresses, layerable knits and wearable, season key pieces at  affordable prices. One of their forte is definitely day dresses-  I love this green, brush-stoke print dress and right now is the perfect time to wear it with bare legs and heels.

Min Velvet dress, Prada jeweled belt, New Look shoes



8 comments:

Jasmin said...

Wow this is stunning! Thanks for introducing this to us.

soozee said...

I discovered Mint Velvet early this year, they make some great clothes don't they? Great fabrics too.

nataliej said...

LOVE it! Wear are your shoes and belt from?

A said...

almost bought that today!

michelle said...

Hi i'm loving your look and your blog is becoming my fashion bible, the clothes are so wearable and as a mother of 3 young children often the fashion in magazines is just not me. I want to know about your hair routine please? is it coloured/highlighted? what products do you use? and do you often get it trimmed. I'm growing out a bob because i feel hair like yours would be so much easier for my lifestyle. Also well done for continuing the blogging during the holidays. Michelle x

V said...

Love the dress, v beautiful!

WIT said...

Hi Michelle! thanks for your comment. Disappointing news about my hair as I don't have a routine.... It gets blonder in the summer and I get very (very) small highlights around Christmas time that last throughout the year. I use whatever shampoo I get from the beauty sales at the magazine (although I LOVE Shu Uemura in the wintyer and Kerastase in the summer), I rarely get it trimmed if not on my shoots if the hair stylist is kind enough to fix it up and I almost always wear it in a ponytail. I'm not high maintenace when it comes to hair and make up, I think they should be simple and easy to do. x

Blighty said...

Hello, just discovered your blog, I blogged about Mint Velvet just recently! love your style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...