WIT Search

Thursday 14 October 2010

Camel rhapsody


The Chloe and Stella McCartney shows were amongst of my favorite from A/W. The perfect mix of luxe fabrics, relaxed shapes and "work-friendly" looks. Today I am mixing soft shades of camel and beige to get the look, with an amazing high street buy: the Next rib long cardigan.

Next cardigan, Vintage silk blouse, Marni skirt, French Connection courts


icon

Next rib longline cardigan £35 (Worn by me)

Jaeger wool blend skirt £225  Day Birger blouse £ at Matches £118
icon
Jimmy Choo camel hel £315 at netaporter
icon



14 comments:

Iona said...

Love, love SUPER love! Gorgeous outfit! X

Anonymous said...

lovely!

The Apple Market said...

La camicia è bellissima!
;O)
Annalisa

Anonymous said...

la camicia è stupenda! vintage?
anto

Anonymous said...

I dicover your blog only few days ago, your looks are amazing, I've got a blog too so please if you have time came and visit it! Thank you! ;)

http://fashionintranslation.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Love the skirt. Beautiful outfit!

IMaiorano said...

fantastico!!!!!!!amazing blog:)

White Bazaar said...

Love this outfit, gorgeous bow blouse, love all the colours together!

Unknown said...

gorgeous outfit, love that vintage blouse. Those colours look great on you.

Meera said...

Loving today's outfit! X

PUNKIE said...

I've just discovered your blog and I'm deep in love with your style!

amazing!

Lowhighfashion said...

absolutlely lovely!!I like your style very much!My style is very similar!

Congratulations!
Maria Vittoria

WIT said...

Ciao girls. Wow, what a week! SOOO busy I'm only getting to your comments now. Thank you for taking time to write and, as usual, I ope WIT has helped in that little bit of fashion inspiration from inside a fashion editor's wardrobe". Have a lovely week end, I will be resting! x

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite outfit on the whole blog. Love your work, keep it up please xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...