WIT Search

Monday 18 October 2010

Cashmere- a winter essential


Ever since discovering cashmere, I haven't been able to go back to regular wool. Call me princess, but the softness and luxe effect of a cashmere jumper is simply too much to leave behind. The high street has some great cashmere wools at fair prices, Marks and Spencers, Gap and Zara all have great ranges. But I get most of my cashmere from Uniqlo, in the winter their polo and round necks are virtually all I wear. I've built a basic range of navy, black, grey and black and then seasonally I buy something to add a pop of colour: this winter it was red and beige. Add a  statement necklace and it's done!
Petit Bateau cashmere jumper, Prada necklace, Cos trousers, RB loafers

The cardigans

The polo necks
 My favorite shapes
 

icon

10 comments:

petro said...

Princess! ;P

Kelly said...

Beautiful sweater. I love the loafers you paired it with!

PUNKIE said...

a look perfect for everyday! love the shoes so much!

Lowhighfashion said...

Do you now how much I like your blog?!?!
A)I can't live without cashmere
B)I'm literaly in love with Prada stone jewels
C)I like your style!

Maria Vittoria

elkirstinio said...

LOVE this look! I'm totally with you on cashmere. I've been looking for a cashmere breton style top like yours for ages - where did you find it? Any recommendations on ithers on the high street at the moment?

Unknown said...

Excellent line-up!!!
Must say you look pretty neat in these clothes....
I'm following your blog past some months..keep it coming..:-)

WIT said...

Ciao Eliritinio- I found that ages ago in Petit Bateau but found this for you..

http://www.johnlewis.com/145602/Style.aspx?source=46387

http://www.my-wardrobe.com/joseph/cashmere-sailor-stripe-knit-354591?c_id=awin&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate_window&_$ja=tsid:9731&cm_mmc=affiliate-_-affiliate-window-_-UK-_-my-wardrobe

elkirstinio said...

Ah perfect - thanks Laura! Might be saving my pennies for a while... :)

V said...

l'm a cashmere princess too... up in Scotland I find the cold a wonderful excuse for splurging in Brora and Johnstons on Elgin... divine! Brilliant post, will be popping into Uniqlo on my next trip to London town in Nov!!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, I still have a grey cashmere cardi your mum gave 17 years ago!!! Loving it every winter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...