WIT Search

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Loafers


It's the winter ballerina. It goes with everything. It's comfortable (warterproof), chic and stylish. It is not for everyone, but I am sold on my new pair of Russell and Bromely's loafers that will see me through the winter. Stylist tip: keep in feminine with touches of bling, dresses and skirts.

Check out my November page in Red magazine with all my favorite loafers from Loubotin's to KG


Petit Bateau jumper, YSL necklace, Seven jeans, Russell and Bromley loafers

7 comments:

Stylemoodboard said...

I love love this outfit!!!

Blighty said...

Nice, very nice loafer, now i want those too!

Anonymous said...

I want that necklace!!!

Kelly said...

I love those loafers! You styled them beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Great style, great smile!!!!!
;)

Anonymous said...

oh I love those brogues. I'd love to see you style them with a dress or skirt,please show us how!

WIT said...

Ciao girls. Wow, what a week! SOOO busy I'm only getting to your comments now. Thank you for taking time to write and, as usual, I ope WIT has helped in that little bit of fashion inspiration from inside a fashion editor's wardrobe". Have a lovely week end, I will be resting! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...