WIT Search

Monday 4 October 2010

Thank you Vogue.com


My friend and amazing photographer Ezra Patchett took this photo of me on a shoot - it is going to be  my new work pic and I wanted to wear something season-less. I will never tire of this look: grey t-shirt with my staple bit of bling, black tailored cigarette pants and stiletto leather courts, all on a shoot, of course.

American Apparel grey t-shirt, Prada necklace, Cos trousers, French Connection court shoes

Today I also wanted to say a special thank you to Vogue.com for adding WIT to their blog hub, so GRAZIE Vogue!
 take a look here Vogue.com




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a great pic :) sooo simple but chic :) love ur necklace!

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G blog

ilaria said...

Congratulazioni Laura!!

Amy said...

Love this outfit - tres chic! Congrats for the Vogue accolade too! x

margot said...

Can you suggest where you can buy really fine cotton t shirts? I love your look. I have even tried to recreate some of them myself (alas i'm a bit too well upholstered post two babies for most!)

Meera said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit today & congrats for getting on Vogue's blog roll! xx

michelle said...

Congrats on Vogue! Such an easy look that you have made look so stylish!! x michelle

Giulia Fasoli said...

ho letto e ammirato il tuo blog tutto d'un fiato!!!hai uno stile fantastico,davvero!!mi ha colpito la semplicità degli outfit arricchiti da splendide collane e borse!!!compliemnti :))ti seguirò sempre :))
passa da me se ti va!!un bacione Giulia

http://www.gingerattitude.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ti ho scoperta tramite "Pillole di MOda", dove si spendevano parole sul uo conto che mi hann incuriosita... è delizioso quello che fai e non scontato, ringraziando il cielo!

Qiesto è il mio blog, mi farebbe piacere un tuo parere...

http://lascomodamente.blogspot.com/

La ScoMODAmente

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...