Off to Corwall for the week end and managed to pack all the spring/summer and autum/winter essentials needed for 48 hours of rain or shine. Any Brit will know that secret lays in layering: so bring that floral dress that would look great for a walk on the beach.. but make sure you've got a chunky knit, wellies and socks in case it rains! Here are some of my favorite Netaporter Corwall inspired buys.
Happy week end!
1. Anya "gadgets" canvas case for the train journey £50
2. Isabel Marant Etoile floral dress that works with wellies and bare foot £470
3. A.P.C stripy top that say "Cornwall here I come!" £95
4. The Roq sunnies that are modern yet a bit retro at the same time 190
5. Stella McCartney chunky knit cardigan very Keira Knighly in "The Edge of Love"
6. Burberry straw hat to keep rain/sun away.. £190
7. A.P.C Parka perfect for a walk oin the cliffs £195
8. Hunter gold wellies cause they are just so cool £79
9. Citizen of Humanity boyfriend jean the must-have week end pant £225
ALL AVAILABLE HERE:
My outfit: Petit Bateau top, Zara trousers, Office shoes and Fendi week end bag