WIT Search

Monday 5 December 2011

Brrrrrr......


It is so cold in London today.. I'm digging out my cosy hat, gloves and my winter absolute must-have essential: Uniqlo Heat-Tech body warmers. If you've never tried them before have a go because they are amazing! You wear the tops and bottoms under your clothes and it keeps you incredibly warm without the pile-on" look. Must try.  Here's a link:


Vintage hat, New Look coat and boots, Uniqlo jumper, Mango skirt, Chanel bag, patent leather gloves from Florence

9 comments:

Maya Griffiths said...

You look like a fabulous russian princess xx

Anonymous said...

scikkkkisssima!!! AF

Anonymous said...

ciao Laura,
your coat is really amazing!!!!
I want to buy it too, but I need your help.
I usually wear 44/46, but I see that the bigger size in stock now is 42.
What you suggest me? which size are you waring?
Grazie
Anna (from Italy :) )

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

How cool is this coat, and now only £27! Off to buy it now... xxx

www.southmoltonststyle.com

honey876 said...

I love your boots!! Are they new season or old? Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Its your boots I want.. where did you get them!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Ordered the coat on Monday, collected it at lunchtime earlier today and wore it out this evening - not only is it amazing but I also received 6 compliments about it. A total winner and an absolute steal. Thanks so much for sharing where you purchased it, I still can't believe it's New Look, others too!
Grazia!

Veebers said...

I have this jacket!!! I adore the black and blue contrast. Sized up but there wasn't much in it. 27! Steal! I also have the Zara one for £120 and aside from the pleather/leather sleeve difference, they are on a par with each other.
Veebsx

Anonymous said...

sono stata da uniqlo oggi pomeriggio, "a dare un'occhiata" e ne sono uscita con un piumino che รจ una nuvola e un maglione. piumino scontatissimo oltretutto. god bless uniqlo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...