WIT Search

Thursday 8 December 2011

Red PARTY shoot out this week!!


Oh how I love a party issue! I had so much fun thinking about fabulous pages for my Red readers I couldn't not do a post and share a bit of party fun with WIT readers too. Opening the section, the perfect clutch bag in jewel tones from Jaeger...

 Here are a few of my favorite pages including my shoot illustrated by the amazing Vic Riches that also did the dreamy illustrations at my wedding. Check her fantastic blog out vicriches.blogspot.com


My shoot was all about the 6 party essentials: the modern LBD, the new black tie, the wow accessories, the perfect pant,the holiday-season coat and glam tux. Below is my favorite sparkly dress from French Connection...
If sparkly dresses are not your thing you can always opt for one of my "10 of the best" edit of LBD's- dress them up or down with killer heels or comfy flats and wear with different accessories on Xmas and New Year.
My favorite is Jaeger top right but I also really like this was that is on sale too!
Grown-up and chic. Perfect!

And obviously my Whistles crush...

There's also a  page dedicated to the festive prints of all: stars!


And no shoot is complete without a sparkly shoe- which one would you go for? 


My favorite cheapy is this Mango £69.90 and my favorite expensive is this Miu Miu £400 at Net-a-porter
Hope you enjoy the Jan issue of Red this week end xx

1 comment:

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Per capodanno vorrei qualcosa di paiettato.

Baci Marcella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...