WIT Search

Monday 12 December 2011

Shopping for an occasion


Happy Monday everyone, here I am at my new desk! Today I 'm wearing a pair of blue trousers I bought at the outlets back in September. At the moment I'm loving coloured trousers and at the week end bought a pair to wear on Christmas day. I love shopping for an occasion and saving the wear for a specific day. These fab red trousers from French Connection are on sale and look fabulous on, I'm going to wear with killer heels and a cosy jumper on Christmas day. For Boxing Day I've opted for a stretchy wool dress to wear with opaques and flats. Still looking for fun pretty dress for Christmas eve... thinkind red or black..
My Chritmas day trousers..



My Boxind Day dress..



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your bag!! may i know where did you get it?

Melinda said...

Love the blue trousers, very nice!
I'm obsessing with red jeans at the moment. Can't get enough colour!

Z Bird said...

I really like the trousers but do you not get cold in them since they are cropped and also in your flats? I am cold just looking at you ;)

Veebers said...

Saw some beautiful purple trousers in new look today, and have decided to go back for them for Xmas day outfit! I did think wait for new year but they are so cute and will look lovely with sequin shoots and casual tee.
Thanks for enabling Laura teehee ;-)
Veebsx

Sophie said...

What are those flats?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...