WIT Search

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Wrap coat

Joseph coat, French Connection pants, Karen Millen shoes, Chanel bag, Oliver Peoples sunglasses
I could write a book about this type of coat: belted, un-lined, thin wool and overall so chic. I have three, my first one being a black Zara (I've had it 5 years still never let's me down), a camel Max Mara (the investment coat) and this grey Joseph number. The thing about wrap around coats is that they look good on any shape (the only style I could wear when I was pregnant too) and are super flattering on. It's not a major trend, just one of those thins that simply looks good. My tip is to keep an eye out for this shape and buy when you find! 

4 comments:

Hanneke Verstegen said...

I love it, So chic! xo Hanneke

check out my style on www.hannekeverstegen.com

Katie R said...

Agree! My Oasis unlined black wrap coat from last Winter has just come out again and it's still going strong. Great for avoiding the outdoor/public transport/outdoor temperature change lottery!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully Simple & Chic!
So glad to see this post, just bought a neutral wool belted coat!
Lucy S x

Paola StyleandLifestyle said...

Favoloso questo cappotto e decisamente glam abbinato a pantalone rosso e pump maculata.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...