WIT Search

Saturday 2 November 2013

The Greta Collection christmas special order

Rings £195 each
As you probably know, I've had to suspend orders for The Greta Collection whilst I'm working on the transactional website set to launch early 2014 (so excited!). However, I've received so much interest in the collection, especially from mums (and husbands!!) wanting to buy a little piece from it, that I've decided to reopen the doors for two weeks only, and take orders for delivery early December just in time for your Christmas presents. 

I will be taking email orders for the alphabet collection of rings (£195.00), charm necklaces (£180.00) and pendants only (£130.00).

For more information about how to order, materials and shipping click here. If you would like to see more photos of the alphabet collection click here.   

Necklace with pendant £180
As a Christmas Exclusive I will also be taking orders for my disc necklace hand engraved with two letters of your choice. This piece won't be availbale from the The Greta Collection website next year, but I've received so many emails from you about it that I wanted to create the opportunity to order it for Christmas. 

This is the fine chain necklce you see me wear every day, it comes in yellow gold only and has two small disc pendants measuring approx 5mm which can be hand engraved with any letter or number of your choice (mine are an S and a G).

Yellow gold two disc necklace £245
If you would like to order send me an email at wearingittoday@gmail.com with subject: "Greta Collection Christmas order" and follow the instructions here

*Important*
All orders must be received and payed by Friday the 15th of November.
Delivery will be week of the 1st of December.
Sadly EU customers only.

2 comments:

sarapills said...

Thank you Laura!
My husband is one of them!!!
So I 'll have my anniversary ring!Loove!!!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura
Do you know when they're delivering? I wasn't sure if they were delivering this week or if you're posting them this week?

Thanks
S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...