|Zara sunglasses and boots, Whistles coat, HM jeans|
- It's navy
- Padded and very warm (tried and tested)
- Sheepskin looks expensive
- Deep pockets
- Flattering length just covering bum
- A bit fitted so doesn't swamp you
- Leather sleeves make it cool and a bit fashiony
- It's gorgeous but not precious, which means I will wear it
- Good price point
Only box it didn't tick is that it's not waxed or waterproof. I'll bring a brolly!
|Whistles Cooper Leather Sleeve Navy Coat£275.00|
P.S. Dearest WIT readers, Wearing It Today will be on holiday all of next week as Greta and I go on a little trip back to Italy to visit the family. See you on the first week of December when I return with WIT's very own Christmas Gift Guide.. do NOT miss!