Fridays are my days off with Greta, I usually take her to the park, go to soft play or meet up with friends with children for a play date. My off-duty uniform is very simple but I still choose great classics, of good quality that are an investement and make me feel chic at all times. I wear a lot of cashmere, jeans and in the winter I live in my biker boots that are the perfect park-shoe. Now that the cold has arrived I thought I would round up my eight stylish, no-fuss, mummy-friendly seasonal must buys which I for one couldnt have lived without last winter.
CHINTI CASHMERE, because it's just a little bit special but never looks precious.
Chinti and Parker Striped cashmere sweater £305
1) A GOOD LIP BALM , because out in the cold you need it.
Lucas Papaw Ointment, 25g £9
2) A BOBBLE HAT , I loved my navy one with fur bobble and wore it all winter.
Eugenia Kim Sasha cable-knit alpaca beanie £195
3) WINTER SUNGLASS , because you can hide behind them.
Ray-Ban The Wayfarer acetate sunglasses £120
4) A GOOD PAIR OF JEANS , because comfort is key.
MiH Jeans Phoebe mid-rise boyfriend jeans £220
5) THE PARKA , because in the parka practical meets style.
Isabel Marant Étoile Felton fur trimmed parka coat £515
6) RUBBER SOLED BOOTS , rain and waterproof good for stomping around with the pram.
Biker boots Marc by Marc Jacobs £325.00
7) GLOVES , because pushing a pram without them would be impossible.