I am exhausted (and developing a cold - but hey, to be expected!) so today I'm kind of dressing down in denim and cashmere. My friend Petro has lend me her fabulous Celine bag as she's not doing fashion week and I told her the bag needed an outing. I'm also wearing my favourite new jeans, The Phoebe, with the bigger turn ups you can imagine and just so cool. They are the perfect dress me up or dress me down kind of jeans, fab with heels and flats and any kind of top. Today I'm pairing them with a Gap cashmere jumper and to finish the look up I'm wearing a Burberry resort trench covered in crystals.
wear it with...
1) A bright coloured Tippi sweater and a statement necklace for a night out
2) A smart top and a pair of glitzy earrings for work
3) A cool pyjama shirt a coat or red lipstick and statement sandals
4) A classic breton tee and slip on trainers at the week end
5) A buttoned up shirt, blazer and courts for a preppy look
5) A sweatshirt and pointy flats on your day off