It's been a while since my last Monday morning pick me up so I thought I would bring it back today, especially as we've all just been payed.. so let's go shopping! I've had a think about what I'm lusting after from the new season, what are those wardrobe updates that will be the building blocks for my spring summer wardrobe. I'm all about little touches here and there, nod to trends as opposed to the full look. I'm looking forward to embrace colour, print and a tad of sports luxe. Here's what's on my shopping list and weather you buy one or all, cheap or expensive all these items are the ultimate new season investment.
- The statement dress - this is the dress that works for a day of mega importance or a night out, works with flats or heels and comes in a forgiving A-line shape.
- The fun court - your jeans best friend, slip it on and your denim gets an instant revamp.
- The powdery pink skirt - this season hottest colour, pair it with chambray denim or clash it with red.
- The jumpsuit- oh yes, you will wee me sporting this Top Shop number as soon as the sun starts shining!
- The slip on trainer - the perfect week end shoe, I can't wait to wear mine with rolled up denim and jersey t-shirts in the park.
- The bomber jacket - the ultimate season updater, wear it with confidence with anything from dresses to skirts.
Top Shop GRAND Asymmetric Court Shoes £58 or Christian Louboutin Iriza 100 leopard-print satin pumps £395
LAUREL Carvela Kurt Geiger MULTI-COLOURED £95 or Mother Of Pearl Leopard canvas slip-on trainers £250