WIT Search

Monday 10 February 2014

The things I'm most looking forward to wearing at LFW


London Fashion Week starts on Thursday and since I missed the last three season, I am feeling particularly excited. In the next weeks I will be covering London, Milan and Paris and I have really got to start thinking about what I'm going to wear. I take a lot of inspiration from Tommy Ton's sensational galleries on Style.com and have already started colliding ideas...


London is a mish mash of a bit of everything, I usually like to keep it quite simple and pair wardrobe staples (like my J.Crew Merino Tippi sweater in slate) with a key statement piece like a pair of shoes, top or a skirt - all topped up by a coat over the shoulder. 


I always like to wear earrings and at the moment I love anything with a deco feel. My Ray Ban's are always in my bag as are my Nars essentials. This season I am particularly excited to pull out my new MiH Phoebe jeans, the ultimate turn ups! London is perfect for dressed up denim. Here's what I've been day dreaming about what my key items could be.. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...