WIT Search

Thursday 15 May 2014

Scrapbook from last night's J.Crew and WIT shopping evening


Oh wow. WHAT A NIGHT! 

As I write I've just come back from the event at the Brompton Cross store and almost find it a little hard to believe it all happened it was so fantastic. 

It really was an tremendous pleasure to properly meet WIT readers for the first time, (having said that, I feel like I know some of you already!) I can't even begin to explain it. 

What fun to announce the winner of the £500 voucher, hear that little squeak of joy and learn that the lovely lady then shared her win with her best friend... It really goes to show what a lovely community you are! And I was so touched by some if you bringing gifts to Greta, she is a very lucky girl and will be thrilled with her chocolates and bows this morning. 


So thank you, thank you, for turning up in hundreds with your beautiful outfits and fabulous smiles to mingle, chat and of course shop in one of our favourite stores, it was such a pleasure to hang out with you!



I've started a mood board on Pinterest with everything from mine and the team's work behind the scenes, to last nights snaps. Please do email, tweet or Instagram your photos to me @witblog and hash tag #jcrewxlaurafantacci so I can group them up and continue adding them to the mood board. It will be our growing little photo album from the night. 

In the end I wore...



The jumpsuits. It felt like the right choice and boy do I love it. It's my first jumpsuit and I must admit I was surprised at how unfussy and practical it was. I was expecting to have to "work" it a little but it was just as comfortable as a pair of jeans. I noticed many of you trying it on too - send me your photos and I will add them on too. Collection navy eyelet jumpsuit (£298.00) I paired it with a pair of shoes that are not yet available on line, but I will let you know when they are. More Collection shoes here

The mannequins wore...


The concept behind the WIT guest styled mannequins was to choose four (five really but I haven't got a pic of the 5th one), J.Crew staples that I love and think every woman should own in the her wardrobe and show you how to wear them in a WIT/everyday way. So here it goes (from the left)

The classic denim shirt worn with a little black skirt, a bejewelled necklace and leopard print contrasting sandals.

The statement skirt worn with my favourite featherweight cashmere pocket tee and a pair of wild print Sophia Webster shoes.

The lightweight parka (styled for a UK country/beach week end getaway) worn with a stripy top, cottonshorts and metallic Birkenstock

The grey marl sweatshirt worn with colour block tomato red trousers and clashing print shoes

Turn over to my Pinterest board to see what YOU BOUGHT! 
And remember to email, tweet or Instagram your photos to me @witblog and hash tag #jcrewxlaurafantacci so I can group them up and continue adding them to the mood board.

2 comments:

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Laura it was such a treat to meet you and the J.Crew team - what a fabulous night!

I enjoyed every minute and it was so lovely to have the chance to spend 24 hours in London. I am another J.Crew addict now.

Thanks again for a lovely opportunity to attend and a beautiful gift xxx

Stacey said...

This event looks like it was so much fun! I wish I lived nearer London so I could attend things like this! J Crew is one of my favourite stores, they always have the best pieces!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute Style 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...