WIT Search

Monday 19 May 2014

What I wore at the week end

J.Crew Victorian Abbey embroidered cotton dress £400
Week ends are my time off and with the exception of a few Instagrams I realise that not many of my outfits make it onto the blog. This is probably a good thing too, as my weekly outfits are so much more fun than my week end ones. This week end though I went away with my husband and packed some of my favourite clothes for dinners al fresco and drinks just the two of us. This was my favourite outfit and such an easy look to achieve: little white dress (some fabulous ones from Mango at the moment - my favourite store!) + denim jacket + fun clutch (see this week's Style Tip) and fabulous heels. Remember this formula on your next romantic getaway..

2 comments:

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Looking beautiful in your Mango dress Laura and still loving those shoes from last weeks event!

I was down at the beach in my J.Crew denim dress yesterday xxx

Anonymous said...

love love LOVE this outfit so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...