WIT Search

Monday 19 May 2014

Tuesday morning pick me up: Summer sandals


I recently completed the last part of my wardrobe swap over and that is putting away boots and winter shoots, and taking out all my summer shoes and opened toed sandals. To celebrate the arrival of pedicure season, I did a little "Tuesday morning pick me up" designer Vs high street style sheet, with three fabulous (almost identical styles) of summer flats.

From the top left

Metallic
OR 

Espadrilles
OR

Embellished
OR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - like the sandals you've listed here, but I have to ask about the coat your wearing in your photo. I love the length and color - can you tell me who its by?

thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry to gloss over the sandal suggestions, but I have to ask about the coat/jacket your wearing in your photo. Love the length & color - can you tell me who this is? thanks!

Sabrina G. said...

I love the leopard flip-on. What is the brnd of its?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...