WIT Search

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Jimmy Choo MADE TO ORDER part two: the reveal


You may remember that back in June I had the pleasure to try out newly launched Jimmy Choo Made To Order service (you can see the full post here). This bespoke service allows you to pick from four classic Choo hero styles (the Lance, the Anouk, the Xenia and the Tite), custom the heel height and then choose from an array of luxe fabrics including leather, silks, satin and exotic skins in every colour you can think of, all to make up your picture-perfect shoe. And to finish your dream shoe off you can even get your initials (or symbols) added to the back of your soles in gold letters.. My idea of heaven


Now, it doesn't come cheap (prices start at £475.00), but a special occasion, a big birthday, a fabulous party or your wedding calls for something extraordinary, so I instantly thought that WIT readers (and especially brides to-be) would want to know about this dreamy service.  


My shoes have finally arrived and they are more beautiful than ever... I asked my friend and photographer Eva K. Salvi to come and photograph the moment I opened my box because these particular shoes are a a little bit extra special to me... Now I only have to hope that a certain someone will have a size 39 feet when she's older.


I chose the Lance because it's so flattering on the foot and despite being a really high heel, you are "strapped in" and they are very comfortable. I wanted red because it's the colour of love and also such a great accent of colour with any outfit, especially since I think of red as a neutral.


I put a frock on and a coat of red lipstick and headed out in what will be my Christmas eve outfit. The GZ and heart at the back of the soles makes my red shoes extra special and although I will be wearing these shoes for now, I will take extra care of them because I would love for Greta to own them one day.


The Made-to-order service is available at the Sloane Street boutique
To book an appointment call 0207 8231051



Photos by Eva K. Salvi 

4 comments:

ER said...

Fab, but where did you get that gorgeous dress?!

Alexandra Petersen said...

These are great, but did it take 6 months to get them? I am a bit stumped on a special present for a February birthday, but did you order these in June?

Josie said...

What a dreamy service, I especially love the personalized initials. The shoe you chose is beautiful and such a gorgeous colour too! I hope your little girl will be able to fit into them when she's older x

Josie’s Journal

ladyowl said...

That was fun!! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...