WIT Search

Thursday 18 December 2014

Someone STOP me!!


Remember the green J.Crew sweater (£98) I ordered a few weeks ago? It's arrived!! I was so excited as it will be the best thing to pack for my Italy holiday and great to dress down (with jeans) or up (with a red lip and statement earrings) for a night out. Love the neckline and the 3/4 sleeves - I went for a M for a slouchy look. Today I am wearing it with my Best of British Marks and Spencer trousers £129 and my new J.Crew Collection lace-up caged pumps.


I've been looking for a good pair of closed toe winter heels and these have been a great buy. I'm a little annoyed with myslef because I have loads of shoes that could have worked in the winter but they are all packed in storage... Luckily I got these during a US sale and got them with 60% off! I've received lots of comments about yesterday's nail polish I'm wearing and it's the new Victoria Beckham shade fro Nails Inc. Have a look at it here


Topshop earrings £20

VVB x NAILS INC polish in Judo £25 Selfridges

Marks and Spencer trousers £129

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...