WIT Search

Monday 8 December 2014

What shade of lipstick are you wearing?

 

A few weeks ago I was invited by Bobbi Brown to visit their new Covent Garden store and try on some of their products. As you know, I'm a red lipstick addict so when asked what I wanted to try on I of course said a scarlet lip. Coincidentally the shade I chose was called.. Jenna! 


Bobbi Brown created this shade for Jenna herself - I thought it was quite funny! The photos are now up on Facebook and I thought I would share them with you alongside our new page on Wardrobe ICONS entirely dedicated to mine and Petros' favourite red lipstick. So you never have to ask: "What shade of lipstick are you wearing?'.


Our favourite red shades on Wardrobe ICONS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...