WIT Search

Wednesday 11 February 2015

More fabulous High Street buys


This past couple of weeks trawling the internet for great High Street buys for our latest issue of The ICONS Update have been sooo tempting... I've caved in to a few buys that I'm so in love with. First is the ASOS bag that I've also featured as as an icon on Wardrobe ICONS - it's a black, oversize clutch with tassles on one side. It's much bigger than I expected it to be so I've been wearing it during the day too. 


I also got this this green utility jacket from Topshop and the Jamie Flare I'm wearing for our Topshop competition. They have a super snug fit (I got a 26) and are quite short so they look perfect with flats or smaller heels.


If you want to be one of four winners of a pair of jeans of your choice and a grand prize of £300 to spend with one of Topshop's personal shoppers in store, all you have to do is Regram my pic above from our Instagram account  and follow instructions below. Good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...